Scratchpad 0.3.0 is out.
I am very happy with this release, it is a lot faster and a much better codebase. Basically everything has been cleaned up a little. I will now try to release bugfixes more often and focus on getting the project interface done. Changes since 0.2:
– Complete port/rewrite to Vala, Scratchpad now runs (flys) natively!
– Tag-based replace mechanism.
– Use GUniqueApp for single instance behaviour, so startup notification
and focus stealing should work better now.
– No more GnomeVFS, waiting for GVFS!
– Revisions. Wasn’t happy with them, to be reconsidered.
– Autosave and save options. Now defaults to save on focus out (saving
your laptop batteries).
– Tools menu.
– It’s practically a rewrite, so all bugs should be brand new!
– Icon sucks less.
– Font changes won’t take effect immediately.